Parkersburg Catholic Schools
“Fundraising while you shop”
Earn money for the school and your family while doing your everyday shopping like buying groceries and gasoline,eating at your favorite restraunt and shoppingat your favorite department or discount stores.
HOW? It’s simple!
You use CRU$ADER CA$H prepaid vendor cardsd instead of cash or credit cards to pay for regular household purchases.
Vendors pay Parkersburg Catholic Schools a percentage of the face value of the card.
Profits are split between Parkersburg Catholic Schools and your family.
By putting your regular household shopping dollars to work, you can earn money toward your tuition and our school without spending one penny more than you would otherwise spend. Just spend your regular shopping dollars using CRU$ADER CA$H at participating stores! With over 500 of the country’s biggest brands participating, CRU$ADER CA$H can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entrainment, gasoline, hotels, pharmacy and even dining out.
CRU$ADER CA$H can be used at 500 local and national vendors in stores and online. Local retailers participating in the program include:
- Grocery Stores: Kroger, Foodland, Giant Eagle, Wal-Mart
- Gas stations: Speedway, BP, Exxon
- Drug stores: Rite Aid, CVS
- Restraurants: Panera, Wendy’s, Burger King, Hardee’s, Subway, Applbees, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, Bob Evans, Pizza Place, Pizza Hut, Dominos
- Retail Stores: JC Penny’s, Sears, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Old Navy, American Eagle
- Entertainment: iTunes, Regal Cinema
To Get Started:
- Click on CRU$ADER CA$H Program Agreement, print form, complete both sides return the completed form to the school.
- Click on the Getting Started tab and follow the simple instructions to create an onling family account atwww.shopwithscrip.com
For more information